Hahaha, yes, but as Sophie pointed out the other day, it could have been worse. It could have been Gonnorhea (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/venereals/clap.html) or Syphilis (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/venereals/pox.html) Yay science!
Wow, Erin, you look pretty good for someone who has all those deadly diseases! I'm impressed.
One of the reasons why I'm looking forward to (evenutally! Not any time in the immediate future) being a mother is that I can buy my kids all that awesome science related stuff, and then I can play with it too. When I was in New York last I saw a kit where kids can look at their own DNA (but without the lab fun of working with carcinogens like ethidium bromide). Another thing that I'm looking forward to is naming my kids after famous scientists. Leeuwenhoek is a great first name, eh?
4 comments:
It was just too tempting. I knew it would make you so happy to have hepatitus again :)
You should have seen the expression on my friend's faces at dinner tonight.
"So, last night I gave Leora Hepatitus"
Too priceless.
Hahaha, yes, but as Sophie pointed out the other day, it could have been worse. It could have been Gonnorhea (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/venereals/clap.html) or Syphilis (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/venereals/pox.html) Yay science!
So cool!
I've got ebola, heliobacter, and black plague... I absolutely love those things!!
Wow, Erin, you look pretty good for someone who has all those deadly diseases! I'm impressed.
One of the reasons why I'm looking forward to (evenutally! Not any time in the immediate future) being a mother is that I can buy my kids all that awesome science related stuff, and then I can play with it too. When I was in New York last I saw a kit where kids can look at their own DNA (but without the lab fun of working with carcinogens like ethidium bromide). Another thing that I'm looking forward to is naming my kids after famous scientists. Leeuwenhoek is a great first name, eh?
Post a Comment