Sunday, November 13, 2005


Now when you hear that someone is "hung like a donkey" you'll know what they mean. This picture was taken last year by the fabulous Samantha during our trip to Jordan.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Leors, I remember when you and Sammy got back from Jordan and THIS was all you guys could talk about. I was confused. It was completely obvious that neither of you have grown up around horses..

Leora said...

We're from big cities! The only horses that I saw when I was growing up were in "glue" format.

That picture still frightens me a little. No wonder there are all these cases of people with beastiality kinks dying during sex with horses! I'd post links to news articles, but I'm little nervous to google "man sex horse"...

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I learned something new today. But did they die from, um, "over-penetration" or from being trampled under the hooves of a severely dissatisfied stallion?

Leora said...

Ha ha, "dissatisfied stallion". But no, I think that these men die from internal injuries because their bodies simply can't handle the level of penetration. So I guess for sex with horses, size does matter, especially when it comes to a ruptured colons.
http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_1739698,00.html

Isn't my blog educational now? "The more you know!"

Anonymous said...

Okay, so this is just one of the many things that is troubling me about this article:

"Because sex with animals is not barred by law in Washington state, no arrests have been made, according to police who nonetheless continued to investigate on Monday.."

OK, so nothing illegal happened but the police are still investigating.. doesn't that sound like the police just want to watch dirty beastiality videos and ask embarassing questions for giggles?

Anonymous said...

They're probably just looking for ways to satisfy their stallions.

Leora said...

Thanks David, for that visual. I was going to link to that Wikipedia article on sexual slang, but unfortunately, they took that page down. So now, no one here will get what I'm saying when I talk about the man and the horse "ammending the trade embargo".

Anonymous said...

That was definitely the best euphanism on the page.
Though I have some camp stories on 2 of the other ones you'll have to remind me about.
One unfortunate older gal got the nickname "Tuna town"... We all thought it was more of an affectionate nickname until we called it out across the dining hall. Ohh the redness of her face....
I was going to post the full story now but I have a midterm in 15 mins....

Ahh!!! What am I doing posting on your blog! I have a midterm in 15 mins!! Why am I still typing this!?!?!