
Sadly, I have friends like this. No, they're not chickens, but they are obsessed with the idea of finding a "nice, Jewish boy". Link (Although, if anyone is interested, my brother Fred is available! He is tall, smart--going to be a doctor, albeit in Finance--and Jewish. And really, isn't "nice" just overrated?)
6 comments:
Although my life is really exciting I watch the news a lot. The sense I get is that it is not a good time to be a chicken. Perhaps it would be a good idea to diversify in your choice of friends.
We want to see a picture of your brother. What did you mean about "nice"?
You want to see a picture of my brother Fred? Happy to oblige!
http://samugliestdog.typepad.com/photos/sam_ugly_dog_winner/copy_of_sam_july_4_parade_beverly_hills_.html
And I'm just kidding, Freddy's really nice. Plus, as you can see from the picture above, he's quite a looker!
Poor multi-headed Jewish chicken. At least he's got a chance with Mindy though. ;)
Some of the other pictures there are hilarious. They're all really well done too! Where on earth did you find this site?
I was trying to find my NJG for a long time. Luckily I've found her. Although she'd probably call herself a BJG (No, there is nothing crude there), but I know better then that. Just ask Dan...from broadcasting. :)
And that dog is SOOO ugly. I'll have nightmares about that dog now. Terrible, terrible nightmares.
Can you actually imagine going to the pet store, with your son/daughter and picking out a dog like that? "Come on Timmy, Would you rather have a fluffy white dog, or that ugly thing there?"
There must be something wrong with Timmy if he insists on the ugly one.
Does the "B" stand for bitchy? I think it stands for bitchy. At least it should. Although any number of "B"s would work just as well, like "brilliant" or "benevolent" or even "Bolshevik" (well, I do hate the fucking Commies).
And no dissing the picture--that's my brother you're talking about! (Just kidding, Freddy, I'd say that you're a hunk, but I don't want this blog getting too incestuous.)
You are a "wonderful travelling Jew". It is so beautiful to share your experiences and joys with others, especially your family.
Post a Comment