Hello my little cherubs,
I've made a little quiz to test how well you all know me. Yes, you read my blog, but do you know my inner-most thoughts and dreams? Or the men who I find sexiest in the world? Check it out! There's no need to include your real e-mail addresses, but kindly put your names in some form that I'll be able to recognize. Wow, such narcissistic fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You totally tricked me on the sexiest man in the world question. What other answer could there be for you but Patrick Stewart? You know you don't consider him on equal footing with Sting. You might not even consider him on equal footing with Mel Brooks, but I'm not sure about that.
I completely agree!
(But if old Rabbi Brumer was on the list I would have picked him)
(There, I commented... happy!)
Okay, ladies, I've just written a whole post about why Sting is one of the great loves of my life. I am impressed that you two did so well on the other questions, despite the "trickery". And Alona, you are absolutely correct, I should have put Rabbi Brumer on the list also. But what do you mean by calling him old?!
Well I got 100% on the quiz and seem to know Leora well. I even know details that are not on the quiz like "why SOB" has a pleasant sound for Leora and when Leora was a Wicken. Yes, I even know the kind of Hepatitis that Leora experienced (a minor one...but don't ever say that to her face)
Well Eema, I would hope that you'd get 100% on the quiz! You are my mother after all. It would be very sad if you didn't know my full name.
And for those who care, "SOB" also stands for Sushi on Bloor, which is not just the best sushi restaurant ever, but also the best place in the world. I was never a witch, I just thought it was cool when I was 12, although I have grown up to be a full-fledged bitch. And finally, Hepatitis A is not a minor form!! People die from it! Have you ever had a sometimes fatal disease?
Don't edit my comment or I will start a new blog "The Secret Life of the Wandering Jew...Things the Jew Wants to Keep From You". I can do it too.
Thanks for the threat, and for pointing out to my faithful readers that I have just added a new feature. From now on, whenever you guys comment, I get e-mailed first and approve it before it shows up on the blog. This is to avoid some slightly more snarky responses. (I'm talking to you, Fred!)
omg Leora I don't know you... hold on who are u again?
Post a Comment