Sunday, October 30, 2005


Halloween is one of my favourite holidays and although I'm too old for trick-or-treating, I'm just old enough for another time-honoured tradition--getting dressed up like an idiot and boozing! For this year's Halloween party, Sophie dressed up as a Witch and I dressed up as a Software Pirate. Although you can't really see my costume, I had on CD earings, a CD belt, a bag full of software (my booty), and an eyepatch and bandana. On my shoulder, instead of a parrot, like a lot of pirates have, I had an MSN butterfly. Cute, eh? It was a ton of fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Clever costume!

btw: thanks for the well wishes on Henry's b-day!

Anonymous said...

Wow - you are a dork

Leora said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Uh, isn't everyone a dork on Halloween?

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful in the pic. maybe pirates dont have noses? and wow, that costume -- only you! i <3 it! i miss leors.

Leora said...

Well thank you darling! Yeah, it was a fun night and my costume seemed to be a pretty big hit at the party. Were you a Greek goddess again this year? And isn't Halloweeen such an awesome holiday? It's just so much fun!