
I've tried to decorate my room and make it look as pretty as possible because I am going to be living here for 8 months. Luckily for me, a self-professed philistine, I have some very artistic friends. The rows of pictures are stolen from my wonderful photographer friend Samantha, the painted plate is a present from my wonderful singer friend Sophie, and the tapestry I bought one day in the old city of Jerusalem. My room isn't too bad for a cheap basement apartment. Now if I could only keep it clean...
8 comments:
It looks cleaner than her room in Toronto.
lol lol lol
Okay, that first snarky comment could only come from one person: my mother. So Eema, just admit that you're Anonymous. No one else other than my beloved Eematchka would post about the various states of messiness of my rooms. No one else would care.
And Freddy, haven't I ever told you how much I hate the whole "LOL" thing? Unless you're actually "laughing out loud" (which you never do to my jokes) then quit writing down that stupid acronym. Punk. LOL.
I concur re: "lol" and suggest instead the more verbose "rotflmao" or perhaps just "rotflol".
(well, now I feel really nerdy. so I am going to watch some star trek and forget this ever happened.."
If I doubt that my brother is actually laughing out loud when he writes "LOL", then I am absolutely certain that he is not really rolling on the floor, laughing his (my) ass off for "ROFLMA". He barely even cracks a smile for my jokes. Even for the science ones!
But thanks anyway for the suggestion, Ms. Bombastic, and may I suggest that while you watch your Star Trek, you have a panini sandwhich? I hear they're real erudite.
I simply cannot believe that there is anyone who isn't rotfltao at your science jokes, leors.
rotfltao
Wow Fred, your comment is so funny that I'm rotflmaopimp. Google it, punk.
And thanks for the support Lyds. I've chosen not to interpret it sarcastically. My science jokes do rock!
Post a Comment