No, no, Erin's a sharp cookie (what does that expression mean, anyway?). She didn't mean that she fell for that ploy, she just meant that she also has an immature sense of humour. Maybe I should start posting some potty humour jokes--I know that I'd find them funny!
And by the way, I hate the name "Anonymous", so in the future, when y'all commment, please put your names. Otherwise I'll just assume that you have a horribly geeky name like Marvin or Gertrude and you're just to embarassed to admit it.
No, that's absurd. Dinosaurs are extinct, so why would it be smiling? I certainly wouldn't be smiling if I was extinct. Not even if I had a Steven Spielberg directed movie about me.
Plus, I've changed my opinion--it's not a budding yeast. Now I think it's a royal servant bowing down to Queen Elizabeth I as he serves her tea and scones.
16 comments:
tee hee!
Oh dear... apparently I do too. ;-)
or, as Ed the Cable Guy would say: "Now that's funny, I don't care who y'are."
You fall for it too?
No, no, Erin's a sharp cookie (what does that expression mean, anyway?). She didn't mean that she fell for that ploy, she just meant that she also has an immature sense of humour. Maybe I should start posting some potty humour jokes--I know that I'd find them funny!
And by the way, I hate the name "Anonymous", so in the future, when y'all commment, please put your names. Otherwise I'll just assume that you have a horribly geeky name like Marvin or Gertrude and you're just to embarassed to admit it.
lol, good one.
Ha! This proves my hypothesis that people who use the pseudonym "Anonymous" are just doing so because their real names are geeky.
My brother was responsible for this latest comment, and his name is Frederick. Point and match.
:)
;)
|8---D :)
|
|_
I'm a geek and I have no idea what that is....
Would anonymous care to explain to us lesser geeks?
I guessed that it was a person with an arm around the other person, but I guess it could be a person standing. This feels like charades. :)
No, silly, it's obviously a budding yeast, in its final stages of division. Sheesh, why isn't that obvious to everyone?
No silly, It's clearly a dinosaur. A dinosaur that's smiling
No, that's absurd. Dinosaurs are extinct, so why would it be smiling? I certainly wouldn't be smiling if I was extinct. Not even if I had a Steven Spielberg directed movie about me.
Plus, I've changed my opinion--it's not a budding yeast. Now I think it's a royal servant bowing down to Queen Elizabeth I as he serves her tea and scones.
If it were a servant serving a queen, it would at least have to be Queen Elizabeth II if anything.
Looking at it again, I think it's more of an artist's rendition of the struggle of man.
Dudes, it is clearly the conclusion to Einstein's great unfinished formula for everything.
~ ~
. .
/
--
Now don't you start too, Eema!
And Lydia, I think that you may be on something. If I turn my head to a certain angle and squint a bit....yup, it does look like Einstein's equation!
Post a Comment