I've written before about my professor's nipple rings, but I have a brand-spanking (pun intended) new tidbit regarding another professor's sex life.
I think this guy sometimes has scratch marks on the back of his neck. Not "I have an itch and will lightly scratch it" marks, but deep, dark red welts that stay visible for the duration of the class. Perhaps done in the heat of passion? Anyways, today he had another deep mark that didn't look like it was caused by fingernails. It was thicker...could it have come from a whip, perhaps?
I wonder if I can sneakily take a picture of the marks in question and poll you, my wonderful blogging audience. Because it is quite disconcerting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
EW! EW!
Do I dare ask for further hints about this dude's identity?
Leors, this gives me great hope that "square" is not a necessary component of the prof job description. There is hope for the future.
Hm, so what you're telling me is that if I try really hard to cultivate squareness, then I will actually achieve deviance?
I mean that even you, as you are right now, would be considered a "square" by the standards of some professors.
Back when I was the editor of the science faculty's students newspaper, I asked one of my Bio profs to submit a joke. He told me such a crude (but funny!) sexual joke, and was okay with having his name published along with it. I, of course, gave him a pseudonym because I didn't want to stir the shit. But it sure was funny.
If you want to be original, though, I would suggest that you become conservative. There are tons of liberal profs so you'd really be unique if you were a gun-toting, gay-bashing, Dubya-loving conservative.
Glad that you are enjoying school sweetie
Hey, I'm studying also! But how much fun would it be to post about Fermentation Biology and different components of industrial reactors? Not very interesting, if I say so myself. And I need to be aware of what is of interest to my blogging audience!
I think I will leave the conservative thing up to you. I am going to strive to model myself after my supervisor. He is brilliant and eccentric and feared and admired by the entire faculty. He never leaves his tower or attends staff functions, and so everyone down here on the ground just speculates about how amazing he must be. Basically, the stuff of legends.
I like the sound of your supervisor. Being admired and feared and thought of as brilliant and eccentric and amazing, all because he rarely shows himself--isn't that how G-d became popular?
Now if you tell me that he died for our sins, then I know he's really just a copy-cat.
Oh, I so knew it!! I totally pegged him as an S&M kinda dude. Betcha he wears the assless chaps too. ;-)
Well he certainly hasn't died for our sins (yet), but I think I did hear something about him receiving commandments, making covenants and possibly even smashing idols...
Well if he can turn water into wine, then you guys will have AWESOME faculty parties!
Maybe "manna from heaven" could be nachos and salsa?
Post a Comment