I love having four distinct seasons, and although winter is definitely my favourite, autumn is pretty nice as well. It is just too beautiful when the leaves turn from green into bright red, yellow and orange.
Screw the seasons man. Leaves shouldn't change color, they should shrivel up and fake-die when it gets too hot, like the rest of the California chapparal, aka brownish vegetation. That's nature. :)
What's this I hear about you emailing me back? No, that couldn't happen. I must have hallucinated that. I did have quite a few dollar-margaritas in Mexico this weekend, and you can't really know what they put in there.
That e-mail is coming Hanna, albeit slowly. Things have been crazy busy with the Jewish holidays and all (remember way back to last year in Jerusalem?) And when you mention one dollar margaritas, don't be surprised if you get a personal visit in addition to that e-mail! How can you tempt me with something like that?
And by the way, was it you that mentioned having a friend studying Biology that would steal ethanol from his labs to bring to parties? You can go blind drinking that stuff, you know. I wonder if that's what they use in Mexico.
Finally, that was funny hearing about your brownish vegetation in California. Here in Canada we really experience the seasons in all their intensity so we have vibrant green springs/summers and pretty red and orange autumns. We also have white Christmases. And Valentine's Days. And St. Patrick's Days. And sometimes even Easters. It sucks to be us. I now go to school wearing a sweater and jacket. Are you still in T-shirts in San Diego?
4 comments:
Screw the seasons man. Leaves shouldn't change color, they should shrivel up and fake-die when it gets too hot, like the rest of the California chapparal, aka brownish vegetation. That's nature. :)
What's this I hear about you emailing me back? No, that couldn't happen. I must have hallucinated that. I did have quite a few dollar-margaritas in Mexico this weekend, and you can't really know what they put in there.
That e-mail is coming Hanna, albeit slowly. Things have been crazy busy with the Jewish holidays and all (remember way back to last year in Jerusalem?) And when you mention one dollar margaritas, don't be surprised if you get a personal visit in addition to that e-mail! How can you tempt me with something like that?
And by the way, was it you that mentioned having a friend studying Biology that would steal ethanol from his labs to bring to parties? You can go blind drinking that stuff, you know. I wonder if that's what they use in Mexico.
Finally, that was funny hearing about your brownish vegetation in California. Here in Canada we really experience the seasons in all their intensity so we have vibrant green springs/summers and pretty red and orange autumns. We also have white Christmases. And Valentine's Days. And St. Patrick's Days. And sometimes even Easters. It sucks to be us. I now go to school wearing a sweater and jacket. Are you still in T-shirts in San Diego?
Gentiles blame the Jews and the Jews blame the Jewish holidays. Does no one step up and claim responsibility???
Angst from Alberta
nice pic :)
Post a Comment